As a Travel Professional, there are a few things to know before booking your group:
- The Travelodge at the Falls has an awesome location that’s only one block from the Falls.
- Our rooms are extremely well cared for and clean!
- The majority have 2 double beds, but we also have 4 family rooms equipped with 3 double beds for increased occupancy.
- A deluxe continental breakfast buffet is included daily. Breakfast consists of assorted cereals and hot oatmeal; fresh fruit pieces; selection of bagels, toast, jams, jellies, cream cheese and assorted juices, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
- A full American/Canadian hot breakfast can be arranged at Clifton Restaurant located next door, at an upcharge.
- Reasonably priced group lunch and dinner menus are available at Ruby Tuesday and the Clifton Restaurant.
- Net Group rates are available to groups of 10 rooms or 15 persons. Rates are subject to (Prevailing tax rate). Optional baggage handling is available.
- Motorcoach parking is available on site.
- Customized group packages are available upon request. Packages can include attractions, meals and accommodations.
- F.I.T. rates are available to Tour Professionals wanting to offer Travelodge At the Falls to their clientele.
Thriftlodge at the Falls, 4995 Clifton Hill. Conveniently located within walking distance to the Falls and surrounding points of interest.
Clean, comfortable guest rooms with 2 queens as well as 2 family rooms to accommodate up to 6 people.
Free Wi-Fi is provided
Reasonably priced meals are available at the Clifton Family Restaurant, located at the Thriftlodge.
Motorcoach parking provided on site.
To obtain detailed rate and menu information please contact Kim Parker-Moore by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone toll free 1-866-443-4485, local 905-357-2200 ext. 6644.